Course objective is carrying out qualified and certified training courses that provide a complete training opportunity for group personnel on Control Engineering PLC & DCS.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the course
- Introduction to DCS systems and implement systematic applications, selection and troubleshooting techniques and methods
- Types of DCS used in petroleum refining processes and explain their specific function in each process
- Principles of analogue and digital field communications and their transmitter classifications, intrinsic safety, fieldbus communications and technologies, etc
- Proper DCS system for each application and determine the system specification and its functional description
- Carrying out immediate action items for an ageing DCS/PLC
For Any information, feel free to contact us