Course objective is carrying out qualified and certified training courses that provide a complete training opportunity for group personnel on Cisco Certified Network A&B.
Some of the topics that will be covered in the course
- Introduction on the roles and functionalities of network components
- Analysis of access points and controllers (WLC)
- Analysis of VLANs and Spanning Tree (STP, PVST+ and RPVST+) and related implementations
- IPv4 subnetting (CIDR and VLSM)
- Comparison between traditional network architectures with controller-based ones, thus addressing concepts of Automation and Network Programmability (Software Defined Network)
For Any information, feel free to contact us